Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

...........

Haven't blog in a long while.

Nothing much going on now though. Everyday it's just classes, hospital visits for Biostats.. later on we've to head to the lecture theater to watch the movie 'Sicko'.

Just came back to AIMST from my break at home. Didn't enjoy the break. I didn't feel at home. Kept getting lectured about me. I guess I'm suppose to accept that because it's about improving myself right? But home don't feel like home anymore when you're not accepted for who you are, and when you're constantly being reminded to change into the person they want you to be. There's hols next week too, for the Tamil New Year. From Tuesday straight 'till Sunday. Not going home.

Watched the 'Moonu' movie last week. When the movie started, something told me I wouldn't like it. But I forced myself, because I haven't watch a 'good' tamil movie in a long time. Plus, I've this habit of analyzing every movies, and rating it. This time however, I told myself I wouldn't analyze this movie. That I'd just take whatever crap they give me and enjoy it nonetheless.

And surprisingly, I loved the movie. It was sad, emo, and the whole Bipolar Disorder thing didn't show enough credibility, but I just put all that aside. No analyzing remember? So yeah. It was good. :) I guess I still like movies in which the main character dies. In this movie, the guy committed suicide.

And then.. hmm.. Nothing much I guess. It's all about studying for the exams now.

No comments:

Post a Comment