Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Post-FINALS

Well, Finals ended last friday. And the minute it ended, we came back, packed and left for Penang. Returned to AIMST on Monday at exactly 2.30p.m, in time for the VIVA meeting in the lecture hall. After few depressing lectures by the lecturers that made me feel even more worst than the already nervous me, they announced those who gotta sit for VIVA. There are two kinds of VIVA, the one that is to pass and the DISTINCTION to get into Dean's list Viva. Proud of Jo for making into that list. VERY proud :)

As for the passing VIVA, thank God I wasn't on the list. But then again, that can only mean two things. Either I passed luckily, or I did really REALLY bad that I gotta take Supplementary (repeat a month with classes and re-sit examination). I even have that possibility of having failed 2nd year and have to repeat first year (this I really prayyyyy I don't get thisss :(  Like seriously ). I hope all those on the VIVA list pass it well (I am actually confident that they will, with God's blessing).

So now gotta wait 'till Friday for the results to be released. Imagine waiting like this. Not knowing. Sigh, it's eating me up day by day. I just want to go home with good news. Please dear God, please help us all do well. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment