Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, August 13, 2012

2nd year Medical School

I am back in AIMST for 2nd year of medical school. It's Monday and we just had a briefing on how year2 is going to be like. From the CAs and Problem based learning, up 'till our Professional Examination 2. I found it kinda scary at first, because we've pass every block to be eligible for the Final exam. Compared to year1, it was the accumulation of the marks. Oh well, can't be easy all the time huh?

o.o

I'm happy to see everyone back though from the hols. Talking and laughing away.

Can't wait for this friday, going home for the raya hols. :P Gee, look at me, classes haven't even started yet and I'm already thinking about hols. =.= haha

No, it's not because of the whole ''I don't wanna study''..it's ''I don't want to study FAR AWAY FROM HOME''.

No comments:

Post a Comment