Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Heroes

I've always wanted to try out Heroes because they used to play really cool advertisments of Heroes on tv.

Well, it is less exciting than I thought it would be. Like, I was watching House before I started Heroes and House still have my attention more. Not sure if it's the medical in me talking or maybe something else.

But Heroes does have it's perks. I mean, it is interesting. The different stories and all. I love the characters. I think they truly did put together an amazing cast for the series. And well, Heroes kinda scare me. I'll be watching and I can feel the fear in me, but it's interesting and I'm hooked so I keep on watching. And THAT is why I'm blogging here at 3a.m in the morning.

Everytime I turn the tv off after Heroes (like just now, for example), I get so scared I have to plan my 'escape' to my room before anything gets me. I know I know, I do that ALL the time. But the fear this time is intensified. On the way up to my room, I just keep reminding myself ''Darsh, you're not special! You don't have any ability! You have nothing to be afraid of''. But then again, it's funny how I use THAT as comfort. Because damn, I sure want to have an ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment