Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Teddy

Omg I just realised that I have not blogged about one particular important sweetheart of mine!

Teddy :) Got him two months back andddd he totally has my heart. :) We named him Teddy because, well for one he looks like a small teddy bear. And two, he was sitting on the floor quietly and family walking passed literally thought he was a toy. :)

             This was when we first got him. Still surprises me how small and scared he looked.


A few weeks later :

  That was the first time he was brought outside the house. Haha

TEDDY & I :)



And after he went grooming. Look how chubby he looks! :)


Still a baby, this pig. He can't run straight without falling, he still slips when he walks (balance issues) and as you can see, he sits like that. FLOP on the ground. haha..cutiepie. I can't wait to see him! :)

Btw this one is a licker. He just licks nonstop, which me lurve. <3 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment