Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, October 23, 2011

''I miss the past form of you'' - REPLY

A reply to thisposthere

I'm sorry for the very late reply..had exams and stuffs.

And hey, that girl is so not lost at all. It's still in me. I'm still me. It's just, change as in, yes you're right, adapting to the new environment.

You know how they say that when you mix with a certain group of people, as time passes, you sorta have similar characteristics..like them? I guess it's the same with me too. And I can tell, some are sorta good. I've gained self confidence, I can carry out conversations without feeling all insecure.. these people helped (is helping) me let go and start over. I hang out with them a lot, and I can see myself having the similar traits.

Before this, I was sorta down about it. I felt like I'm letting go of myself, and being someone else. But then, now I'm starting to like the person I am. This is me, getting out of my shell, trying out new things, stepping out of my comfort zone.. And you know how rarely that happens. I'm usually just comfortable with a small group of people and fearing everything that is unfamiliar. But things are changing.

You say you admire the person i was back then. And I'm guessing it's those traits you've told me about. Hey, I still have those traits. It just, I may have wavered off here and there, but I'm still me.

And I'm never letting me go.
I'm never letting you go.

I don't walk out of people's lives, despite what some might think. I have my reasons for doing the things I do. They may not be the RIGHT reasons, but trust me, they are reasons in your favour. It's always in other people's favour when it comes to me. Once I love someone, I love. And that doesn't stop. No matter what happens.

Even when people change.
Even when people leave.
Even when people hurt me,
humiliate me,
curse me,
use me..

I don't stop. I always wish I can change that part about myself, that I can stop easy, or move on easy, but I'm not like that.
And this applies to you too.
In this case, I left, I would like to say I left not by choice, but that would be lying. I did leave by choice, however it's due to circumstances.
But that doesn't mean you're not important anymore.
That doesn't mean I don't love you.

It just means there's distance between us, and we gotta work harder in keeping contact, that's all.
And since I'm gonna meet you tomorrow, I think we're doing just fine.

You'll see me tomorrow.
The brand new me.
Which is a mixture of the old me, and a few changes here and there.
I hope you like it.

Let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment