Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, October 23, 2011

VIVIAN TAN BO YEE

You're my best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD -I feel like a 6year old O.o'' haha

But it's true. I'm sorry I've been hurting you with my 'awesome' time-management, my sleepyness, always saying the wrong things at the wrong time. If I'm you, I'd get so annoyed. I don't even know how you put up with me.

You're so strong. You have a horrible best friend and yet, you're always there for her. You're amazing, you know that?

I'm going to try to be awesome-er too. Awesome like you.
I don't want to hurt you anymore and make you feel sad all the time.
I won't want to constantly feel bad when we fight all the time.
I DON'T want to fight all the time.

I'm going to try to be better.
I can't promise you that the change would be immediately, cause everything takes time, right?
This too, takes time.

Bear with me on this okay?

I love you, like freaking a lot. :)
Can't wait to see you on tuesday, we have SO MUCH to catch up on.

And we'll be doing this for many more years to come.
I can promise you THAT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment