Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Next week

Exam week.

Not ready. I can't seem to remember my facts, and because there's a lot, I get more confused. The workload is piling up, and before I know it, I'm overwhelmed.

But I'll be heading back to KL on Friday. :)

Today Karunya said that she wants FRIDAY to come fast but that would mean CA would come fast too. Then I told her ''it's like they're playing with our minds, aren't they?'' ..haha..

Time is running fast. I just finished my critical review on Euthanasia, and it's already 12.15 a.m. I won't say what time I started :/ There's a secret recipe cake waiting for me in the fridge and the question : ''To eat..or not to eat'' is playing on my mind. I should go print the lab manual for all four of us , for our lab tomorrow. The printer's ready and everything, but I don't feel like printing. I don't feel like getting off my bed. I'm also really thirsty now. Darsh Darsh, seriously, drink water. I want to, but the water bottle is wayyyy over there.

No, it's not lazyness talking (not THIS time). Everyone is concentrating on getting their critical review done that the room is really quiet. I like this feeling. And I'm afraid if I moved a little, whether to get the cake, to print the manuals, or to drink water, I'd disrupt the silence.

..

Okay, silence is disrupted.
Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment