Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, December 19, 2011

Leave some morphine at my door

Its almost 1am Tuesday morning. And I'm excited.
Hev's asleep on skype and I'm doing my assignment.

I'm STARVING.

I keep glancing at Henrina at the other side of the room. She has her hair tied up in a bun that is sticking out at the TOP of her head. And she's singing and smiling to herself, at the laptop screen.

Karunya's behind me, in serious concentration. She's doing her assignments and watching How I Met Your Mother. But the look on her face, makes it seem like she's watching some war movie. O.o''

I'm HUNGRY. :(

There's bread in the cupboard but I'm lazy to go over there to get some. Yes, continue starving or eat right? Dilemma dilemma.
Actually, not a dilemma. It's called being a PIG.

I'm excited for Friday. Going home! For christmas!

That's all I keep thinking about. I plan to FINISH the assignment tonight (TONS TO DO :/) and finish biochem tomorrow! And start on patho , pack on thursday and friday, FLY HOME. :)

ANDDD I'm excitedd.
It's christmas.

:O
I shouldn't be so excited right? Have high expectations only to be disappointed o.o''
Sigh.

Oh well, I'll just be happy that I'm going home then. :)

I'm craving for McD. :O
Henny & I both actually.

We've been saying these past few weeks that we're gonna go get McD. But 'till today, we've only been just SAYING it. o.o''
FAIL. :p

HUNGRY :(

Kay darsh stop crapping and go back to work.

:o

HEY YOU READING THIS.
Hello. :)
(random) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment