Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, December 9, 2011

Things that are currently on my mind

From least important to most :

- I don't like certain people's mentality where they're still in this small bubble that ..well, it's just plain SEXIST. Gender bias. And when you reason with them expecting a educational interesting discussion, all you get is crap. crap crap crap crap. O.o'' And then it's like they don't get the point because they don't listen, egoistic much.

- Need to go grocery shopping! :O Need to get shampoo, conditioner, FOOD, hair-tie (cause I lost mine and have been using Chimp's hairclip) ..so many things to buy.

- Thinking of going to watch Mayakam Yenna or something? Mum said to go watch. She NEVER asks me to go watch movies. Well, okay that's an overstatement. =.= She seldom does it. So I'm kinda curious about this. But I can't cause
(i) Exams are coming up
(ii) Henrina don't watch tamil movies, Karu going KL, Darsh already watched
(iii) EXAMS.

- Grace. Is she really out of my life for real? Is this it?

- Christmas :)

-Can't wait to go back home!! LIKE I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW.

-EXAMS :( :(

- Sigh hev. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment