Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Problem?

Okay so I have two weeks left for finals. Two weeks to study the subjects I've been studying the entire year.
That means 1year worth of subjects to be covered up in two weeks.

The thing is I have so much to do I do not know where to start?

For CA1, I didn't do any of the learning outcomes (screw you, Darsh!). I just read through the chapters, understanding & memorising as I go. No wonder I failed two subjects.

For CA2, I started doing the learning outcomes (learned my mistakes from CA1) but not complete, since I started pretty late.

CA3 & CA4 learning outcomes are complete.

So now I don't know what to do. I'm starting with CA1 subjects but because I didn't do the learning outcomes, I gotta read the chapters. But there are so many chapters to read. I have to memorise the learning outcomes but I can't write them down.

I am scared if I read and memorise as I go, it wouldnt stick in my head (as the results in CA1) shown. So what do I do??

*confused & scared

No comments:

Post a Comment