Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Found this!

So I was just going through my stuffs. I am actually a hoarder. I just save everything, can't throw it away. I have emotional attachment with almost everything I have. Um, no not almost. With EVERYTHING I have. So I was just going through all my treasures/stuffs when I found ... half completed scrapbook Vi and I worked on during the holidays after our SPM! :)

We wanted to make a scrapbook that contain all our amazing memories and awesome people in our lives back then.

The first one. I have no idea why I can't rotate this grr. This was the plainest one cause it was the first that we did. Haha.. Our graduation!! We were gonna make another one with the entire class too :)
 Check out our blue robes!! ROCKING THE HOUSEE! :p 



This one was made about all the important people in our lives back then. Haha, it's kinda funny how some people aren't in our lives anymore. Oh wait, she kept those with her. I realised that the important people in Vi's life back then is still the same right now. But for me, there's a few people out. And haha, if you asked me back then would I be sad, I would have said DEFINITELY. But now, I'm cool with it. Some people just have to go I guess. Memories made, lessons learned. :) But thanks to all of you for having made me smile at least once back then! :)
 It was name PIECES because everyone were pieces of our lives. The 'I' is missing though. And have you noticed the photos are placed on a puzzle piece?? :D Ain't that cool! Haha, and the blue paper is scribbled with all our favourite songs :)



This one is about the debate team. And how far we journeyed. Every member is included here. And the yellow circles are 3D! They are soft and they stick out! :)
 Again, background scribbled with craps :P haha


This was our class! 4 Science 1 and 5 Science 1. Spot us! :)



This is my FAVOURITE! The Debate Moments we had! Of course we couldn't put them all in here. But here's some of it. The meals we had, debate party, our craziness at Tesco after a win (or was it a lose? haha). See, can't remember whether we won or lose but I remember the fun. Life is like that! :)
 You can see us all smiling happily. I love my debate team and my debate experience!



This was suppose to be a surprise to others too. We planned that once we completed the scrapbook, we would snap pictures of it and tag everyone in it on facebook to show them how important they are in our lives, that they made a difference. :)

So this is the half-completed scrapbook. We just got too busy I guess. With life.

No comments:

Post a Comment