Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Was bored at 2am in the morning in my pyjamas

Have I told you how much I L.O.V.E my Samsung Galaxy S2? She is not only beautiful but she is just amazing. It's like some mini assistant in my hand. I think this is the phone I've been looking for all my life, and I never want to lose this one. For sure.



This holidays, I will be out, getting in touch with the environment, nature, family etc. :) But for now, what I can show you that I will be doing :


Watching HEROES! I was actually gonna buy HOUSE but there wasn't any. So I'm getting HOUSE downloaded. I know I know,why don't I download HEROES too? Haha, because I want to watch with my entire family. And my tv ain't a smart one (I don't mean that figuratively) and so I cannot connect my hard disk to it. So DVDs all the way. I got HEROES because I want my brothers to be able to enjoy it too.


Actually finishing this book. This book is so deep and very depressing. I stopped reading this during my first year as I needed my optimisim and positivity to get me through the exams. Now I'm done with first year, I can actually do deep and emotional reading.


And read two other books. Beautiful is mine, Henny read it and told me it's good and I should read it asap (which I'm actually gonna do after a few months haha). And Jo's book the tatoo. Jd told me it's good so I'm gonna give it a try. :)



And cut my hair! It's so heavy and all over the place, it annoys me. When I took this picture, it scared the crap out of me. Especially since it's raining heavily outside, with thunder and all. Andddd I editted it in black and white to give you the chills. Ju-on. Maybe? No? haha..

Kays, the rain is getting heavier, I shall go sleep now. Lovely weather. :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment