Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30th Jan 2013

Different people have different likes and dislikes. We are all genetically engineered to be different. And that's okay. Different is good. Everyone doesn't have to be the same. Where's the fun in that? Though it is wrong to impose your likes and dislikes on others. It is also wrong to consider your likes and dislikes as superior to others and put them down.

The thing is that as you grow up, you meet people from all different walks of life. We are all growing up, moulding into who we are suppose to be. With every decision we make, every road we take, it plays a part in the person you turn out to be.

If you're a nerd, or an active person, if you're sociable, traditional, pious or whatever. Moderation is always the key, I suppose. But that's your own personal goal. You get to decide on who you want to be. Everyone else just have to live with that.

I know I'm probably not making any sense to you, but I make perfect sense to me. And thus, my answer is no.

And that's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment