Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Third Year 2nd Sem Surgery Posting

Blogging this one week before Surgery's bedside exam.

Okay, I honestly do not know what's been going on with my blog. I think getting absorbed into all the sciency medical stuff has cleared my brain of my writing skills. I can no longer properly come up with a sentence and it takes more than a few seconds for me to think of flowery words. Something is seriously up.

So why suddenly I remembered about blogging? I guess I am reminiscing.

My roomate (out of the two roomates I have) is moving out to a single room. We have been living together for the past 3 years (plus minus) and well, I don't know. I guess I am feeling kinda sad. She is of course, the first person I met here in AIMST. The first person I laughed with and got to know in this jungle. Also, the first person who I've meet who is totally different and yet so interesting, intriguing. She is a person full of character, charisma and humour. Very entertaining to live with. Haha

I know it's not like she is moving AWAY, just across the block. But well, it's a change. No more oversleeping and missing classes TOGETHER. No more practicing practical examinations TOGETHER. No more bitching about this jungle TOGETHER. No more bullying my other roomate TOGETHER. haha

I guess we have been growing apart the past year. I'm guessing it's due to different groups and different schedules and what not. But that does not mean she isn't a big part of my medical school. More or less.

I guess I am going to miss being roomates with her. That's for sure.

I'm sad about it. But you know, I'm terrible at expressing anything. So I asked both my roomates out for dinner tomorrow. Like a proper goodbye to an end of an era kinda thing.
They laughed of course. But agreed nonetheless.

Sometimes I wonder how am I so full of emotions.
Other times I wonder how others are not.


No comments:

Post a Comment