Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, February 17, 2014

The other girl

So I met this guy. Or more like this guy met me.
He is older, working, really smart, witty, and interesting. Like the conversations we have, I don't believe I have connected with someone so well since... well since Joel. haha

Anyways, so this guy, I am pretty sure he is like into me. Okay gosh, I sound like such a teenager. Scratch that.

He confessed to liking me. But then I found out he has a girlfriend. And they are going strong. So I turned him away. But he kept coming, and he went really personal and.. that triggered my alarm.
My confused alarm.

Because on one part, I do really like this guy. And I have nothing to lose. He's a great guy in a relationship looking to have some fun. It was something secretive.
On another part, it's wrong. Like WRONG. Like REALLY WRONG. And I am disgusted and partly angry because how can one do this to a person they love? (Him to his gf I mean).

I don't want to hurt that poor girl he's dating. I cannot imagine how she would feel if she came to know her boyfriend has been talking intimately with other girls. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, eventhough he keeps insisting I am.
And I don't want to be an option.
I don't want to be 'the other girl'. 

So I turned him away.
And I am feeling pretty darn good about myself for doing the right thing.

But it's not everyday you have a connection with someone.
So to have had that with him, is pretty sad. Haha

And to have typed 'HAHA' after 'sad', is pretty sad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment