Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Strong

I don't want the world to see me.
I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything seems to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.

Been having a really bad month. And it keeps going downhill.
But I'm trying to be brave and positive. I can do this!
I am strong. I have come so far and I have handled worst situations that this. I can definitely handle what they throw at me.

What doesn't kill you makes you a stronger person after all.
God, please give me the strength and courage to face these challenges. I am nothing without you and am everything with you. I pray to the holy spirit, to guide me. To Jesus, to walk with me. I cannot take this path without you.

 I want to learn to use my strengths for the good  and work on my weaknesses to be better.

I need to believe that I am strong.




No comments:

Post a Comment