Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Night We Rocked To Avril

I had a good day today! Vivian really want to win rock zone tickets for the avril lavigne competition. So my friends and I got together and recorded a bunch of videos of us rocking out to avril's song Skater boy. It was so funny as we kept screwing up, though rewatching the videos, I realised I was really bossing them around and telling them what to do. Oops. Gotta tone that down. :/

But yeah, we had an amazing time. Laughed so much. It was great letting loose and just jamming on to good music. We were basically just dancing and jumping around. Which beats the purpose of the competition because we were required to LIP SYNCH. haha.

I kinda doubt us winning because other entries were much more creative and all, compared to us just jumping up and down. It was very fun nonetheless. I dont mind not winning or anything ..but I hope Vi wins those tickets as she really loves Avril. And I think her video is one of the best. Like the best of the best. Haha


That's me messing around with Jo's guitar. I know I'm holding it awkwardly. I don't know how to play it, though I would like to learn. I'm considering taking guitar lessons. Haha.. never too late right?


Darsh, Henny and I. The most awesome girlfriends to have are the ones who are not afraid of making a fool of themselves, letting loose and just having fun. I feel those are what creates the best memories.



That's like 15 seconds of the even longer version of the video. And we have MANY videos. Haha. Just uploading for memoirs sake. :)

Can't forget this night. And I gotta sleep.

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment