Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, February 20, 2012

My awesome weekend :)

So I did something I wouldn't normally do last week. And I really hope no one in my family reads this. o.o hahaha.

Last thursday, I took a bus to KL and stayed over at Vi's place. When I was suppose to be in Kedah. No, I am not proud of lying to my family but Vi bought me tickets to go see Avril Lavigne and never in a million years would my parents allow me (because it's at night and they're extremely protective). So I did what I had to do. I sneaked. *gasps*

Here are the pictures!

Thursday (16th February 2012) :

My camera and I! First time holding it. That's kinda obvious seeing 
I have NO IDEA how to hold it. o.o
THANKYOUVIFORTHECAMERAAA:D

After fooling around with the camera, Vi studied while I watched a movie with Steve Carell in it. I think it's called Crazy Stupid Love. It's really sweet. :) Then we slept.

Friday (17th February 2012) :

Vi went off for her exam while I went to see Hevind. He picked me up, Niki joined us, and then we picked Vi up and they dropped us off at One Utama. (All the pictures of this are with Hev. dang.) Oh, Hev's a great driver. Something that I wish I am. :P haha.. THANKYOUHEVFORTHEVALENTINEGIFTS. I love the bracelette and the books. FOUR books. Can't wait to read them! Thankyousomuchh :') 

Then Vi and I shopped at One Utama, and then we ate at Fish & Co. I love the lights there, they were gorgeous. :) 

Vi smiling cutely. Innocentfacemuch? haha

Ignore the candidshotface. Look at the light behind! :)

Then we shopped some more and I got my very first manicure. It was very painful. =.='' I don't know how Karunya yearns for it. :O At one point while they were massaging my hands, they cracked my knuckles (I NEVER DO THAT) and that was when I decided, that I would never do manicure again. The pain wasn't worth it.

But then I saw the aftermath of a manicure. My nails aren't my nails, if you get what I mean. So mmhhhh hahahahaha.. 

Ta-da. Picked a colour that I never had on before, just for the fun of it.
This was on the train on the way back to Vi's place. It was midnight. 
Never have I been out on my own with Vi that late before. Kinda scared me a bit. 

Saturday (18th February 2012) :

Woke up around 12pm, showered, went to Midv, had lunch, Bought food and went to Stadium Merdeka 2 hours before the gates were opened. We were three hours early for the concert. So we lined up. And wala-


First pic :The crowd lining up in front of us
Second pic : The crowd behind us
Notice that we're so close to the entry gate? Yea, we're awesome hahaha :)

 Vi's cool outfit. This is currently her facebook profile picture :P haha

Us excited about our 'passes' :) 

 Our distance from Avril. So close yet so far. :) haha

 It then rained and we bought raincoats. TA-DA.

I have no idea what's with us and peace signs haha


It was dark and we played with the torchlight for a while
(the concert hasn't started yet laaa)

After the concert, the crowd scattering off like ants.

The stage. Again, loved the lights!

We then went back to Vi's place (it was close to 12pm), put on our Avril t-shirts and took more pictures! 






Thanks for the wonderful adventure everyone! :) 

I'm happy to be back at home. But sad cause I'm leaving to go back to Aimst tomorrow. Not fair, why must they schedule my MUET exam on thursday. WHYYY T.T 

No comments:

Post a Comment