Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Clever Post Title


''Remember that the Christian life is one of action; not of speech and daydreams. Let there be few words and many deeds, and let them be done well.''


- St. Vincent Pallotti


This has always been one of my favourites growing up. My sunday school teacher always recited this, because that was what she believed in. It's true. What's the point of talking and reciting scriptures and not practicing it in daily life? It's better to be quiet and show Him through  your acts rather than being a motormouth believing you're there. "shrug" Sure you can fool yourself and everyone around you, but you can't fool Him. Because He sees. 


And I always remind myself that. That it's alright because He sees and He knows. :) That is what's so comforting about Him. I believe God is loving, caring and forgiving. Sure, he is a man of principles, but as long as you're always wanting to go to Him, He'll always receive you. 


Was doing some reading up on peer pressure. Read on true life stories, that led to youngsters resorting to self harming and suicide as a way of escaping. That saddens me that they don't realise how precious life is, and that the fear they feel from all the pressure can be solved in so many ways. Sometimes it's not easy, no, but it's not impossible. 


Thinking of changing my Autism topic to Peer Pressure. Maybe. Will see. 


Just realise it's almost 4a.m. o.o GAHHHH. GOODNIGHT!

Ohhh bythewayyyy, my dad bought me a new laptoppp! 

Because well, I sorta ruined my current Compaq. The screen is loose and it'll cost RM550 just to fix it, and that to with no warranty. So dad thought, well perhaps he'd just get me a new one since this laptop is three years old.

Note, I didn't ask him for a new laptop. He just got me one. :)

Meet another baby of mine that I've yet to meet :P SONY VAIO E SERIES. 




Ta-da. It's apparently the latest one, with the diamond texture and all. Not really a fan of it because it reminds me of reptiles, CROCODILES specifically. And it really looks better in pink though. But dad got HIS favourite colour which is black haha.. 




Ohhh well, not gonna complainnnn. :):) I would've loved any laptop he would've gotten for me. But I would never expected a VAIO. WHYYY PA WHHHYYY? :p :) THANKYOUU. (sent him a thank you text. the way I was feeling I wanted to send him TONS but I was afraid he'd start thinking 'why this girl so excited?' and then not give me my laptop..yeah my dad works that way. o.o'') 


Exam in less than three weeks. GEARUPDARSHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment