Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, March 9, 2012

Awhh :)

Actually it'll be that way. Once you've tasted the best, you can't find anything better. :P

And hey, I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping in touch. I just had  a lot of things going on, things that I just need to sort out. By myself. It's about time I start being independent and stop relying on people kan?
And change your number to a DIGI number please? then we can text. Get Super Buddies digi 010 number. It will be less than RM20. Trust me, it's worth it. :)

There are three ways to look at it :

1. I think it's great that you have your walls up, because then you'll know who would go all the way to break them down/climb over them to reach to you.

2. But then again, maybe you should explore more and learn social skills. Mix with people and mingle freely with the crowd.

3. BUT then again, I think it's great that you enjoy solitude too. I'd like to have that, being on my own and being comfortable with no other company but myself. That's true peace. To go anywhere in the world and be alright, because you enjoy your own company. I don't have that, I yearn for that. The moment I'm alone, I feel lost and panic easily.

I'm sorry that I can't help you in any way. I'm very much working on myself too at the moment. I can't be giving you advices when I'm failing on taking them myself. I just, haven't been on the right mind lately.

But I'm getting there.
And you get DIGI.
And after my exams, we can have the talks we use to have back then.

I miss you too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment