Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPM RESULTS OUT!

I am so very proud of Arun for achieving straight 10 A+s! That isn't something easy to do, and it is definitely not easy if you studied in RMC, what with the ragging and the marching and the intense physical activities. Not to mention the stress and all the depressing times he had to go through during his form 4.

But anyways, he did his best! and his best shows! I am so proud of him.

Arun is yes, indeed very hard working and dedicated to whatever he wants to do but one thing about him is that he make sure that he loves what he does! He'd always tell me to love what I'm doing and everything else would be fine. And from there, the interest would come, and it wouldn't feel like a burden.
And he love what he does. I remember in the beginning he found it so hard but then he motivated himself. Yeah, another thing about himself, so full of motivation.

Anyways, so very proud of him! VERYPROUD. :)

And to all my friends, I am so happy for each and everyone of them. Those who got straight As, 9As, 8As, 7As, etc. I think they're all great results! :) All I see are stars haha :)
All the best to everyone on their future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment