Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, March 15, 2012

CA3

It's next week. Now it's 10.57pm Thursday night. Will be Friday in an hour. And then two days to exams.

I'm not ready. But I can't concentrate and study. Instead I feel so relaxed.
Why? And how come?

I've been memorising Anatomy since 8pm just now and I'm still in the first page. All I've got is that :

Rectus sheath. One on each side of the linea alba. It has three formations, above the costal margin, between the costal margin and the arcuate line and below the arcuate line. Above the costal margin, anteriorly the external oblique is located. Posteriorly, is the rectus muscle, which is directly on the ribs and the costal cartilages. Between the costal margin and the arcuate line, the anterior wall is made up by the fusion of the external oblique aponeurosis and the anterior lamella of the internal oblique. The posterior wall is made up by the fusion of the posterior lamella of the internal oblique and the transverse abdominis.

Anddd..that's it. I haven't even completed the Rectus sheath. It's just a freaking sheath. And there's so much to describle. I haven't even finish the formation, and there's muscles, innervvations, arteries and clinical aspects. LIKE WHATTT? -.- And so many others to go.

Anatomy is on Tuesday. Biochem & Pharmaco is on Monday. I've still few chapts of Biochem & Pharmaco to go, and lots of memorising. And yet I'm online and feel sleepy like a lot, all the time.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment