Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, March 23, 2012

Faham faham sendiri lah ya

I don't get it what' up with people and their issues on me studying? Saying stuffs like I'm only going to them when I'm ''free'' and when I'm not, I leave. That I'm using them.

This angers me so much.

Why can't you think that ''ohh she needs to study, she have exams, I better give her space''? Yeah, if you don't know, this is something about me.

When I study, I NEED my freaking space. 

Calling, sure. Texting sure. But if I reply late or say I have to go, TAK PAYAH lah jadi upset. So drama.

I'll get back to you when I'm dong with my exams lah.

Like for example,I had an exam today, the subject I'm VERY WEAK AT. Microbiology and Neoplasia. Both two chapts I have problem with. So I am obviously going to study hard for it right?

So if I text late or what,you don't have to go all ''lol sure. go do what u want'' on me.
1. That just ruins my mood and it'll affect my studying mood for the rest of the day/night. And trust me, this gets me VERY UPSET. I have to be in the mood to study. Don't ruin it.
2. HELLO? WHY THE DRAMA FOR? I know that you miss me, hello, I miss you too. But what, you gonna come and sit for my exam for me is it? You're going to write the paper and pass for me? You going to explain to my parents why I fail? And my exam goes on for YEARS RIGHT? it's only for a few days and that also you can't let me do it in peace.

Kay fine. To put it bluntly,


I WANT MY SPACE WHEN IT'S NEARING EXAM OR EXAM WEEK

Yes, I will go facebook and all, but that's up to me on my relaxation. If I feel like texting, then I'll text. If I feel like going fb, then I'll go. Let me do what I want lah kays.

Dah lah exam stress, why the heck you adding more stress?

AND then I tell you ''I'm going to go sleep, I slept for 2 and a half hours last night..tired'' you reply me ''Right yea, sure. Later then.'' and ''go sleep. or online. whatever you want.''

What's up with that? the right yea sure. Sarcasm much?
1. I did sleep for that much okay. I don't have to lie about my sleeping time.
2. Cold much? Don't mess with someone who lacks sleep and is tired okay.

I am so pissed. I don't get people who gets angry at me for studying.

HELLO, that's my first responsibility.
Hell yea, it comes first.
Don't ruin my mood.

Oh wait, you already ruined it. Thanks.

I came back happy because exam finished and I texted you and this is what I get, stuffs that I used you.

Sigh can't do anything about your mentality la.
Whatever.

I'm going to sleep.
Sorry for the grumpy post. I just had an exhausting week. Thanks for being so ''understanding''.

oh and btw, today's microbio/neoplasia paper, CONFIRM FAIL.
go gloat and be happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment