Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, May 2, 2011

30th April 2011

An aunt of mine just passed away. Didn't really knew her. All I remember was that my grandma always mentioned her whenever I get sick.

''You don't take care of yourself, you're going to get worst! Like you know, your aunt____ .......''

Yeah, I usually block out the lecture. ==

But yesterday when I found out, I wondered if it was to do with her sickness. And indeed, it did.
She always had difficulty in breathing, especially when she eats or drinks something that she shouldn't. Like me.
However, one morning, she woke up, and she could not breathe.

She left behind an infant. A baby girl, of just a few months old.

I think I've got to start taking care of myself.

May her soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment