Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You. :)

In a relationship, there is always one who loves the other more.

And the very fact that one makes the ATTEMPT to move on, shows which category one is in.

I guess it's my turn now.
Will try my very best, to move forward and not look back.
I don't want to be stuck in a never ending circle. Maybe I don't want my entire life to be planned out, but I do like to know that I'm secure.
And if we don't have that with each other,
If I don't have that with you..
If we're not trying..
If you don't even WANT to try..

Then I guess I'll see ya around. Maybe.


1 comment:

  1. You have to be willing to let go of the life you have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for you :3

    ReplyDelete