Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rain

Mum forced me to go jogging with her around 4pm today cause it looked like it was gonna rain. She wanted to get her daily exercise.
So I went with her, and the boys.

And then it started raining.
We walked home in the rain.

Instead of getting into my house, we just played, in the rain.

I kept slipping and falling.
Abishek kept filling his hands with water and throwing them at me (FAIL much? O.o haha)
Arvindra kept running around in circles screaming ''ACID RAIN ACID RAIN'' ==''

It was freezing cold, and the winds were strong.
Instead of yelling at us like my mum would usually do, she sat and watch. Why? I don't know.

Then kakak bring out durians and we ate them, freezing cold, in the rain. Haha..
Arvindra brought out the umbrella and starts dancing around with it, I've no idea why. And I didn't ask why.

I got tired from all the walking and jogging so I lied down on the floor face up.. The sight of the droplets falling down, from the view below was beautiful. But before long I could not breathe. Had to go in, dripping wet.

But overall, this made my day. :)

2 comments:

  1. acid rain? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy -_-" HAHA LOLOLOLOL HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, he sesat kejap == hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete