Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Okay



Don't worry, I'm fine. :) I always end up being okay.. ALWAYS. :)

One of the lessons I learned from my grandpa was to always look out for myself. And I will do that. I won't hang on to something, because I want to, because it's not fair, or because it hurts. At least, not anymore. :)


And eventhough I still have tons to say about it, I won't, because I don't see the point of it. The point of sharing, of closure with someone who calls it quits in any relationship.

Maybe that's their definition of a relationship, but that's not mine.

So be it. :)
And I'm okay with that.

Because once you're out, you're out.
And I mean it.

So yeah, don't worry.
I'm fine. :)

(and this ain't one of those WHAT SHE SAYS BUT REALLY MEANS OTHERWISE moments)

No comments:

Post a Comment