Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Balance

Just the other day I was complaining, about how more fun it was at college. About how that with my studies to concentrate on, I had more things to do and less time being bored. I wished it weren't the holidays.

But last night I had a dream. I was back in college, in class..and we had exams coming up. I kept studying and studying (for Bio) and yet, I kept failing. No matter how hard I studied, I could not perform well in the exams. While friends of mine were not seen studying, and they kept scoring. O.o'' I was really stressed. ==''

I woke up being thankful, thankful that it's the HOLIDAYS! IT'S BREAK! I'VE 4 AWESOME MONTHS TO KILL before I've to go back to all that stress.

So I learnt to be thankful. That there's a time for everything.

I spent months being stressed up about college and exams, and now I'll spend months relaxing. Then I'll start being stressed up again when MBBS starts. That's the way it works. It's so much better than being in class, WISHING it's the holidays, and during holidays, WISHING to be back in college.

I don't like WISHING. HOPING. When I wish/hope, I get let down. A lot. Especially when I wish on something that is not up to me to make it come true. Oh well. :)

Appreciate everything as life goes. Balance.

Then time can be well spent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment