Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CUCMS? AIMST?

Some experiences scars you for life.

And you know from the dreams you have, and the fear you feel whenever you think about it.

Most of my scarred experiences were all from the year I was in CUCMS.

Before this, all this time I kept thinking about wanting to go back there and I shouldn't have left.
But yesterday, after having that conversation with Vino, and she asked me if I'm happy over here..
It sorta hit me..

Maybe it was a good thing that I left after all.

Since I came here, I've been feeling homesick. Cyber sick.
I guess it's because I spent the whole year making CUCMS my home, and towards the end it, after all those painful experiences, it did become my home.

But when I think about it, AIMST accepted me easily. I didn't have to try, I already felt at home when I first came here.

Maybe it's time to let go.
I am no longer a CUCMS-ian, I suppose.

I am an AIMST-er.
And happy about it. :)

Hope it shows the same in my results. GAHHHHH. T.T
SO DREADING THE RESULTS OF CA2. =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment