Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, January 13, 2012

Today

Just finished CA2 exams! It's 1.50a.m Saturday morning, and I am tired like crazy. But I know I can sleep late, and wake up late..and go back to being a pig.

Well actually, I've never stopped being a pig even during exams. =.=''

Anyways, exams was bad. This is what happens when you study last minute. But then again, I didn't study last minute to be exact. I studied but I didn't reinforce it in time, so when it came to the day before the exam, I had to revise & memorise everything, and well, there just wasn't enough time. Cause the reinforcing was last minute. Sigh.

Dreading the results. I hope I don't fail. Though I know that won't happen. But still, pray & hope for the best.

And letting that go, because CA2 is over.

Also, I don't want to blog about my resolution of studying and doing better in CA3 because I'm just tired.
These past few weeks have been all about studying and stressing, I just want to ..relax.
For a bit.

Going home next week for Chinese New Year holidays!
Gotta go get bus tickets. I hope they're not sold out.

Karunya is going to Penang this weekend. So that leaves me and Henny. Maybe Darsh will come over too.
Just plan to laze around and catch up with each other.
(HAHA as if there's anything to catch up about. We're always talking & never shutting up anyways).

I guess maybe I can catch up on my FRIENDS (yes still haven't complete. forever in the same season la =.=) & HIMYM. It's been so long.

Oh my gosh, I'm planning as if I don't have finals to sit for.

RELAX JAAAAP JE.
HONESTLY.
NO LIE.

I'M HAPPY TODAY. Weee. :)
Are you? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment