Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, January 23, 2012

Don't wanna head back to Kedah. I want a longer holiday. I want to stay at home.

Regret pursuing my higher education at a place far from home. :/ But then again, the bird has to leave it's nest some time right?

I have tons of assignments to do. Haven't touched them.
Just lazying around..enjoying home. :)

..Currently in a hotel at PD.
Sleeping on the couch tonight, just because I feel like it.

I remember spending new years here, on a couch like this, just texting up 'till 5am in the morning.

Haha how time flies, how things change.

No pictures to upload though. I'm sure not sure if you've noticed but I haven't been uploading any photos of the sky or view of anything lately.
That's because my HANDS OF DESTRUCTION has destroyed my handphone. Camera ain't working.
Sad huh? :/
Sigh...
But since I'm at the beach, here you go :



Yes, I know I'm awesome. :P
Oh well..goodnight people. :) 

Nope, not gonna sleep yet.
Heading back to my book.
;)





No comments:

Post a Comment