Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

They made my week

Haha, so apart from spending time with my verymuchloved family, bestfriend and significant other (haha), I also had the opportunity to spend time with some newcomers. So it goes like this.

My dad's sister, Sarasa atte (no idea if I spelled it right) has four children, 3 boys and a girl. From eldest to youngest : Kumar, Balu, Prakash and Shuba. They all got married last year (in order). The first three men got their wives pregnant (in order too), and delivered their babies (in order too). I find this soo very cuteee. :) Haha..

Say hello! :)

Meet Kumar mama's baby boy, Kirshanth.

Went over to Kumar mama's place and found this one asleep. So I did the right thing, woke him up. Which of course led him to cry. Also of course, the new faces scared him. Abishek and Arvindra jumping up and down to get a look at him scared him that he kept shaking. He is so cutee. :) He kept crying..but yeah. HUGEEE EYES. :) haha


The pics of him are kinda blur because he just kept crying and trashing around. But I'm kinda proud. I managed to hold his gaze long enough to snap pictures. :) He is soo cute. I made Kumar mama promise to bring him over this Saturday so I can spend more time with him. *fingers crossed*


Next, meet Balu Mama's baby boy, Ritesh. :)


Awhh..very adorable right? :) Went over to Balu Mama's place in Malacca and found this pig asleep. So yeah, I did the right thing again, woke him up. :P But this pig didn't cry. Awhhh he just, never cries. All stares and smiles. And he loves to kick and move around a lot too. :) I spent a lot of time with this one. I rocked him to sleep (and woke him up), fed him, changed him, talked to him and played with him.



He started noticing my presence and absence. When he hears my voice, he would immediately go all smiles and excited. But when it's my parents or brothers, no response from him. Haha, he is so cute. He has this thing where he likes to smile while sticking his tongue out. He does it ALL THE TIME. Here, I managed to take pictures of the series of events that ends with him and that signature tongue move.

1st : My attempt at making him laugh
His reaction : ''???''


2nd : My attempt starts to 'sort of work'
You can see a small smile being born


3rd : Yes, it's working!!


4th : And ta-da, the signature move.


Hahaha, the tongue. He does that a lot. And according to Sarasa atte (baby's grandma), he only does that tongue thing with me. I feel so special already :) haha CUTENESS. And then, rock this pig back to sleep :)


I don't know why the mum give's him the pacifier. He doesn't make a single sound. But then again, the SECOND the pacifier went into his mouth, he went to sleep. Magic, I tell you. haha

And then, meet Prakash mama's one week old baby boy! (stillhaven'tbeengivenanamehaha)


Snow white. :) Very fragile, and very pink. :) He is so soft. :) Went over to Prakash mama's place and found this little one asleep. So I..yeah, you guessed it, woke him up. :P My ears usually blocks out the scoldings of the other people. Awh come on, I travel all the way to see them sweeties to watch them sleep? NO WAY. :p Anyways, he is soooo argh..tiny :) haha..He has a cousin brother (his mum's, sister's son) name Sudharshan.


This one's a hyperactive one. Can't keep still for me to get a picture of him, haha. And Sudharshan is VERY protective of his newborncousinbrother. Whenever Abishek or Arvindra go near him, he yells ''CAREFUL!'' or ''WATCH HIS HEAD!'' or ''Don't touch him, he's mine!''. But when I go near him, Sudharshan doesn't seem to mind. I assumed it was because I was on very good terms with him (I played a lot with him too during the engagement and wedding). But then -.- Abishek asked Sudharshan how much money does he want for us to have his baby cousin. Sudharshan said ''NO.'' 

Abishek : PLEASE? How much? Name your price. 
Sudharshan : No! He is not for sale! He is my brother. 
Abishek : Okay what do you want? A car? A house?
Sudharshan : No no no, enough...he's mine. Cannot. 
Me : Haha, but of course I can have him, right Dharshan? 
Sudharshan : Akka? Yes akka can take him. When he sleepy you can put him to sleep and when he's hungry you can feed him. 
He then pointed at my right breast and said ''if he's hungry, you can feed him milk'' and points at my left breast ''if he's thirsty, you can feed him water''.

Yes, very the cute. =.='' Haha..so it wasn't my motherly skills after all. It was my assets. =.= Abishek & Arvindra then went on teasing me =.='' 
But still, an innocent child's answer.. Awhhhh. :) :) haha

Anyways, tried taking picture of thisnewbornbaby and ta-da :

He is so cute. Arghh, I love his pignose. :)


This picture looks like he's directly looking at the camera. :)

Everyone started making fun of me. They kept saying things like I'm gonna be a ''baby's doctor'' where when parents bring their sick kids in, all I'm gonna do is play with them. It would take an hour for me to check each kid and then I take money for that. HA-HA, lame everybody. :P But the playing part, kinda true lahhh :)

So that's it. My three nephews. :) Can't wait to see them again! Next deepavali would be fun, so many babies around. ARGHHHH! :) :)

And guess what?
Shuba akka's pregnant. ;)
PLEASE BE A GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment