Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Watched it. Loved it.

Vi told me about this movie, she was all hyped and in love with it. But I didn't cared much about it. The title itself, well, not really my kinda thing.
I still chose to give it the benefit of the doubt anyways. And surprisingly, it really is good. A light-hearted feel good movie, but it also had some depth to it. Dealing with insecurities and flaws, and loving each other, not only despite of it, but having it as one of the reasons.

Dylan: I messed up. I was scared. Look at what happened with my mom and dad? Of course I was scared. I...I ruined it. Everything that happens in the day, all I can think to myself is I can't wait to tell Jamie about this. When I see someone cursing, all I picture is you blinking. And when I hear a kid's been cured of cancer, I pray it's not by that douchebag tree hugging, fucking doctor who ran out on you! I mean, cancer being cured is awesome. But you know, I wish someone else did it. Hey, I miss you.
Jamie: I miss you! But you're not wrong. I am damaged!
Dylan: So am I. Who isn't? It's what makes this so awesome. And our tattoos.
[he kneels in front of her and takes her hand]
Jamie: Oh! No! No! No! No!
Dylan: Shut up. It's not what you think. Jamie, will you be my best friend again?
Jamie: That is so lame.
Dylan: Oh, I know! It's some Prince Charming shit though, right?
Jamie: Get up.
Dylan: Look, I can live without ever having sex with you again.
It'll be really hard. Hey, I want my best friend back. Because I'm in love with her.
Jamie: Under one condition.Friends with Benefits Movie Quotes
Dylan: Anything.
Jamie: Kiss me.
Dylan: In public? In front of all these people?










It’s not about who you want to spend Friday night with,
it’s about who you want to spend all of Saturday with.


- Friends With Benefits


No comments:

Post a Comment