Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, January 30, 2012

I had this really interesting conversation with a good friend the other night, something about palm reading. She’s picked up quite a number of things, and I think that gave me a whole new picture about how I might have been too negative about all the bad situations. Look at things on the bright side, it was all a blessing in disguise. My biggest problem, I tend to complicate situations by over thinking. Which is precisely why I’m learning to accept that weakness and worry less.

I do wonder what caused the huge change. Maybe its just a phase where I realize how protective I’ve been over my life that now I’m just learning how to let go. As you grow up, the one art which most people fail to cope with age; is the art of letting go. Whether its the art of letting go of the past, the familiar, a family member, death or love. We fill our lives with so much memories and expectations that we forget the part where life doesn’t always go your way. I’ve accepted the beauty of changes and uncertainties. I’m pushing my boundaries and taking new risks. Playing it on the safe side makes you boring, no?

 I should learn to look at how blessed I am, instead on focusing on things that don’t matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment