Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, March 14, 2011

127 hours

That's the movie title, not the movie duration ;) - okay, that's lame.




Just watched 127 hours.. a true story about.. well, you guys go watch it (Once I start, I go on and on so I better not).. and throughout the entire movie, I kept going ''Ouch!'' and ''AH!!'' and ''DAMMIT!!'' and ''PAIN! ARGH!'' and ''ARGH! No no! NO!NO!NO!''

The rest of my family (who were watching CALMLY) kept glancing at me..occasionally asking me to shut up as I'm ruining the movie. Then once, Abishek smirked and muttered ''Future doc'' .. ==''

He has a point. ==

Anyways, the movie was beautiful.. My dad bought the blue ray, the colour was gorgeous! :)We could see every detail, every note, every texture..the rock, the dessert.. The color of the water, the sunlight.. it was so.. hmm. :)

Aron (the guy the movie is about) is really brave. And admirable too. How he kept being optimistic throughout the entire journey, how he laughs at himself, through all his accidents.. He laughed when he fell, he laughed when he was in pain, he laughed when he cut off his own hand.

Oops, I think I just told you the ending to the movie. My bad :P

No comments:

Post a Comment