Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, March 31, 2011

How I Found My Pencil

Remember my orange mechanical pencil? The one I wrote about in the post How I Lost My Pencil..? Then Vi bought me a new one, the exact same kind..? Well..strange thing happened.

Two days ago during Physics Lab, I was writing using it, when Vinosha asked me to lend her for a sec..and I did..she took the pencil, looked at it and said ''Hey, isn't this your old pencil?'' ..I replied ''Nope, it's the NEW one'' then she points at the rubber thingy that falls making a banana shape and said ''Look, it's just like your old one''..It didn't have the cover for the eraser at the top, just like my previous one didn't.

I gasped and grabbed it..look at it over..looked at the scars, the marks, the warmth of all those years using it.. I said ''But..it can't be..where's my old pencil..'' I grabbed my pencil case and searched inside..and found my NEW pencil.

Meaning, I have been writing using my old pencil the entire time!!
Meaning, it was there in my pencil case the entire time!

Yes, I could hit myself ..but then..I found it!! My orange mechanical pencil!!! :D

Now I have TWO orange mechanical pencils.
Ain't two better than one? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment