Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dream?

Last night I dreamed about a college friend of mine. I'm not close to her, but she's nice. Sweet. She's really smart, always smiling, always having a hand ready to help. Anyways, I dreamed she got pregnant.
Well, I didn't dream exactly how she got pregnant, or who she got pregnant with.. =='' Nothing of that sort. It was like, she was pregnant, that was it. No one questioned, and she continued studying with us. And then one day..she, another friend and I were going to see a lecturer when my shoelaces got untied (which is weird, since I don't wear sneakers to college) so they stopped and waited for me.

All of a sudden she slipped and fell, rolled down the steps (yes, all of a sudden there were steps) and I felt my heart stopped. The first thing I thought about was, the baby. I rushed to her and she was unconcious.. I used my x-ray vision (please don't ask, haha) and I saw that the baby was hurt. Then she started bleeding from..I don't know where, just bleeding. I panicked and called my friend, who helped me carry her to..I don't know where. I was soaked with blood..and all I wanted to do was to get her to a hospital, quick..

And then..this part..well, my friend got hungry and decided to stop to have a snack first. I got so angry, that I woke up. And even when I was awake, I expected to find myself covered in blood. And it took myself a while to realise it was a dream.

Thank god it was a dream.

Thought, is this something random..or is this a sign? for something?

5 comments:

  1. Pregnant lady :
    You should become gynecologist. :)

    SNEAKERS :
    You miss Vivian Tan Bo Yee toooo much!! hahahaha :D

    Blood :
    You watched 127 hours. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin :
    Hahaha, Ju Chin. Don't tell her! :D

    Sushifreak :
    Hahaha, funny :P But yeah..maybe. hmm.. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right??!! =='' Random giler.. :o haha :o

    ReplyDelete