Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Midvalley 18th March 2011

Three of us :)


Went to Midvalley last Friday with Vivian and Patricia. Grace was suppose to come too, but she had plans and clashed..as usual,no surprise there. Anyways, I've missed Pat so much. :/ Didnt realise how much until we actually met and caught up. We took lots of pics though, over 200something I think (yeap, Pat counted, ahah).

We caught a movie which we then regretted because..well, we'd have preferred just talking and catching up. Watching a movie, all we do is just ..watch? and whisper and laugh in between.. haha.. but yeah, not much closure going on in there. Watched 'Unknown' ..I remember texting pat the movie title and she replied ''what title is that? so weird' ..haha.. To which Vi and I lied and told her it was a romantic movie.. :D Which it so wasn't. Halfway during the movie, I kept nudging Pat and whispered ''romantic huh?'' .. Towards the ending of the movie, she told Vi and I ''I finally understand why the movie title is called UNKNOWN!'' ..Omg, blur much, haha (you will know why once you watch the movie)

So yeah..photos :)
Hers : Mango juice Mine : Ice Lemon Tea :)

BELOW : Hahahha, pat is such a poser :D Models ..took this while they were walking :D
Bumped into Janeni :)

Us below drunked =='' hahaha :D

I like this pic :) But they dont == haha


Overall, it was a FUN day.. which we will sure to do it again. Only this time, with Grace too. :)

PS : L.O.V.E you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment