Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, March 18, 2011

New

Mum bought me a new cupboard and a mirror! :D Cause my stuffs are all over the place. I have TOO MANY BOOKS and TOO MANY ACCESSORIES (which my grandma buys non-stop) and TOO MANY TEDDY BEARS (it's strange how many people loves giving teddies as gifts :o) and TOO MANY DOLLS (it's strange how many people have this perception that GIRLS LOVES DOLLS) and TOO MANY JUNK (I'm a hoarder :/).

So when the new cupboard and the mirror came in, mum made me clean up my place, while she sits and watch. At first I was so happy thinking yayyyyyy, but then..I felt like I was being punished. :/ Cleaned up till 10pm-ish..and even now the room still looks messy. :/

Oh well, thank you mum for the new cupboard and mirror!! :) *will upload pics soon*

P/S : Dad doesn't know..sshhh ;) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment