Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dhanush acted

Watched a tamil movie today titled..um..err...well..I think it starts with ..err..um.. okay, well, nevermind..

That movie was not awesome, not THAT bad either, just that I could have gone without watching it I guess. Anyways, in my opinion, that movie would have been better off made into a drama with 400+ episodes (you know tamil drama ==) because 70% of it involves people crying. :/ And not doing anything about their pain.
At first I was admiring their crying skills, how they manage to get their eyes to water like that, the tear falling down their cheeks the right way, the nose red, puffy eyes...
I thought to myself.. PURE TALENT. ..
(yes, I was not concentrating on the movie)

But what I did love about the movie is ..how a character, this girl, was so devoted to God. The way she talked to Him, she laughs with Him, she argues with Him.. Admire that in her I suppose. Thought she was beautiful. :)

Oh, and I ate TONS of popcorn :O Finished an entire LARGE box :/ Stomach ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment