Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Change

I feel like I'm approaching a change. A point where everything will no longer be the same anymore. Maybe it's because it's already the end of foundation in 2 weeks. Maybe it's because finals is next week. Maybe it's because we're approaching the Grand Final Event. Maybe it's because we have to return our apartment keys on the 1st May 2011.

Or maybe it's because CUCMS MBBS license have been revoked. Maybe it's because there is a chance I won't get in. Maybe it's because there is a chance I have to move out. Maybe it's because there's a chance I've to repeat foundation somewhere else. Or maybe it's because there's is a HUGE chance of me going and studying overseas instead.

Which is a huge risk according to my parents because I'm not healthy. And they won't be there to rush me to the hospital like how they do here.

But then again, that's what being independent is about isn't it?

I'm not ready yet, I think. For a change.
Not one that is so big like this.

I'm afraid of changes. Always have, and most probably always will be.
I've done it before, when entering CUCMS, and I thought I'd be okay, won't be able to go through another change for the next few years.

But of course.
Changes are inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment