Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, April 4, 2011

PCP & Reflection

So today all the groups manage to present about their respective culture given, and our next surprise? Miss Fiza gave us another topic to present about next week (we NEVER get breaks ==). But THIS time, I'm not complaining. I think none of us are. We're actually pretty psyched about this presentation because..we're presenting about world's greatest mysteries and conspiracies!

My group got the Bermuda Triangle.. other groups, have Atlantis the Lost City, Route 66, Area 51, Friday the 13th, the ruins of Ponpei and the Mona Fandey case. All these cases are pretty interesting. If you haven't read about it, go ahead. :)

Then, we had reflection today, after SO MANY WEEKS. I think our apartment is the most lenient of them all. In fact, when Vino got to know about our reflection, she teasingly asked ''Oh, you guys HAVE reflection??''.. haha, tahulah, korang disiplin ..bukan macam kita :D (YES, I'll stop ruining BM now ==).

Today's reflection was pretty awesome. Meera was the chairperson, and the topic for today is Happiness. First question was ''What's your definition of happiness?'' . .followed by ''Are you happy?'' .. I loved everyone's answers at this part. Sweet, a bit bitter, but sweet. My answer was ''um, I think so? I've never thought about it, but yeah, okay la'' == And then, we started telling what we learned from everyone. What each one of us represents.

Meera - Strength, Loyalty
Husna - Friendship, Depth
Yasmin - Positivity, Vibrant
Taranya - Love, Advice.

Me? - Motivation, Hardworking, Punctual

I disliked that description actually. I mean, 9 months with them and that's my impression on them? .. :/ And it's funny, the ironic of it. Before I even entered college, I was that girl who never studied. Who joined debate and choir and public speaking just to get out of class. I keep my homework to the last minute and have lost my books tons of times. Ask my parents to describe me in one word, and they'd say LAZY.

But now I'm known as the girl who motivates others to study. Who is hardworking, and determined in finishing my tasks. Who produces good results and always in time. Ironic ain't it? That I've changed. And I know I've changed. This makes my family happy though, I know and I can see it. I thought it's for the best too.
But I don't want to finish this foundation course and leave my housemates with a memory of me being hardworking.
That would so..suck. (excuse the language)

The last question was ''List down 10 things in the world that would make you happy'' .. I don't have a list. I should have one. But my housemate's lists are amazing.

Then, everyone except Yasmin, went to eat KFC. On the way home, we were talking about our PCP topics. We started from the conspiracy of Area 51, and then started talking about religion, and the apocalypse. The signs stated in the Quran, the Veda and the Bible. We found many similarities. Then we talked about the Da Vinci Code, The Holy Grail.. We talked about Nabi Mohammad, Jesus, Siva, Vishnu, Zeus, Hades, Poseidon.. We sat in the car and just talked. For almost an hour. Then we came up to the apartment and continued talking. About the Mona Fendy case. And stuffs. It was a good talk.

Then my group came over, and we started researching about the Bermuda Triangle. Having headache now. :/

The schedule for this week :

Tuesday - Complete lab report, complete maths homework, study for maths exam, study for physics exam
Wednesday - Study for bio exam, Complete the essay for Intro to Medic & Pharm
Thursday - Practice the Bon Odori Dance, Practice the GFE dance
Friday - Go rent the costumes, buy materials to make the lantern, MAKE the lantern, practice the Bon Odori dance

I have NOT started on any of them. Awesome right? And class is up to 6. imagine that ==''

Kayyy, not complaining :) Thank you God for this wonderful journey with all these wonderful people. Thank you for the awesome food, although I can't eat them because of my tonsils and bronchus. Oh yeah, thank you for making me unwell, so that I can't eat, so that I can loose weight! :) And thank you for my awesome family and friends. Anddd thank you for your love and kindness and forgiveness for all my sins. I'm sorry for all those times I've judged and gotten angry and those times I was unable to control my anger and my mouth. And thank you for giving us a wonderful Reflection teacher, who understands our hectic schedule and forget to scold us for not handing in our Diaries in months! Please make her not remember. And again, thank you for.. everything! :)

- I feel like a small kid saying a prayer -

No comments:

Post a Comment