Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say NO to PIZZAs

I think I'm already phobia of pizzas. Today, there were this group of people having like a pizza promotions from Dominos .. And they wouldn't want to take NO for an answer. Whichever reason I gave them, they found points to counter them. --'' He said he'll take TWO minutes of our time, but ..well, it felt longer than two minutes. And I wasn't even paying attention to anything he was saying. I was thinking of excuses..and my lunch. And knowing me, I can't give them a firm NO and walk off.. So instead I nod and nod and interrupt in between ..but they keep cutting me off. Vino too. Then I said we have to go check with out housemates before we can make any deal, THATs when they let us go, but they WAITED for us even after class. =='' So we followed Meera in the car.

But I just realised the PERFECT REASON to turn them down.

''Um..sorry, I don't really like pizzas.'' :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha..! Cool!.. I hate pizza(s) TOO!! Hi5. ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻

    ReplyDelete