Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

To You

You know who you are.

Well, um, first, about the 'silent treatment' topic. I'm not a person who gives off the silent treatment, unless of course I need some time to think, not to avoid or anything. And when I read your post about you not liking that part of me -i guess-, I got a little angry. Because, in a way, who are you to judge me? And second, I don't remember EVER giving you the silent treatment before. So um..today, I gave you the silent treatment, because I was angry. But then, I just read another post, which I must've missed before, about you taking it back. So now I feel ridiculous. == Sorry about today..

And I'd like to comment on your ''Never ever use the silent treatment on me, if I jump into conclusion etc etc'' - the lesson here is NOT to jump into conclusion. Because sometimes, silent treatment is what people need. To take a step away from the problem, and not talk or deal with it, so one can get the better picture, and thus, solving it better. That's what works for me, maybe it's different for you I guess. But yeah, again, don't jump into a conclusion - that's the lesson for you.

And another thing..
About the you liking me bit.

I'm not sure if you still do after all this mess, but just in case..

I'm sorry, but I'm not the kind of girl you'd want to get involved with. You know what I think about relationships, and crushes, and love. I'm..let's say, complicated. So do yourself a favour, and get off this road. Because with me, on this kind of track, will definitely lead to a whole bunch of messes, or even destruction. It's not a warning, but its like a..um, additional information? haha ==

Plus, I'm in love with someone else. You know that. And I think I forever will be. Or at least till some other guy comes and prove me wrong, and I hope so, but that has not happen yet. And so I still stay this way.

Plus, I think..you're way over your head. Sorry if I'm wrong, but ..the way I see it. I think you're the kind that moves fast. You just met me, and you like me, you told me a week after that (which I thought you meant 'friend like' - I guess I can knock myself on the head ==). And when a day of me not replying your messages, you assumed it was the silent treatment and got all sulky and mad about it. And even when I liked your friend's post on your wall. The reason was because I thought he was being sarcastic. I didn't know he meant it in an insult. My fault on that, kinda hard to tell sarcasms through msn/facebook. But yeah, you jump, you leap, you move so fast.

The total opposite of me. I think, a lot. I need time. I think, I deliberate, I hesitate.. I'm scared, of choices.
And since you're a huge fan of HIMYM, you can say I'm like Robin. In fact, even when I watch the series, I can connect with her on so many levels.

But the main point of all these is that, there is someone else. Maybe I'm not 'it' for him, but I can't stop, not 'just like that'.

I'm sure you realise that I'm not giving you a firm NO, because I want you to decide to stop. It's much better that way right? :)

*white flag*

I do really value our friendship though. So..
please don't get mad at me for posting this :/

No comments:

Post a Comment