Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh!

Oh! And one more thing..when Meera was describing me, she said she loved how close I am with God.

That caught me off guard.
Because..I've never prayed out loud. I don't go around talking about Him and stuffs..not confidently. I guess it's because, I get scared. I don't know if I'm doing it right, or if I should be doing what I'm doing, saying what I think. But in my head, I have conversations with Him all the time. Like a friend. I'm always talking to him, but silently, on the inside.

But she noticed it. I don't remember ever telling her or talking to her about it, but she noticed. And that made me happy.
It made me feel real. Like, my relationship with Him, was not just in my head, I wasn't faking anything, it clearly showed. That how much I valued Him, how much I care.

Someone noticed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment