Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chapter 5


Reproductive system. I've always disliked this chapter, even since way back in high school. I thought it was lengthy and boring, and too many scientific words I had to memorise. I remember my classmates thinking I was weird. Cause you know teens and hormones. == Every time we get to this chapter, everyone gets super excited ..but I groan. haha..

Anyways, this is the first time the LECTURER gets wayyyy super excited than the students. And I find that SUPER ADORABLE. :] hahaha..kinda entertaining to watch. Mr. Eric. Who doesn't love him anyways? :)

Haha... Here's a few situations in our Reproduction class (courtesy of Mr. Joash Choo Xuein Khye) - I bet he doesn't even know I copied his fb statuses here.. :P
(in a class on the reproductive system)
Mr.Eric : students, i'm going to be a bit er, naughty in this chapter, cos i will ask the girls to explain about the male reproductive organs and the boys to explain about the female reproductive organs.
Joash : don't worry sir, i'm sure we've all got a lot of experience... in these matters.
Mr. Eric turned turned red :D I went 'awhhh'.. haha :)
(in a class on the reproductive system 2)
Mr.Eric: so do you guys want to have a break or go on to slide 50? cos we're at slide 49 now.
student (female): sir, just go on lah.
mr eric: okay.
*switches to next slide. the title is 'penis'*
...mr eric: *grinning cheekily* now i know why you wanted to go on to the next slide
=='' Hahaha.. *rolls eyes*
(in a class on the reproductive system 3)
Mr.Eric: mr joash, what is a woman?
Joash : er, a woman is a feminine counterpart to a man.
Mr.Eric : yes, but what do you think about women?
Joash: oh. they smell good, sir.
...*class erupts into laughter*
Hahaha, that was funny! :D Mr. Eric then went on to ask Ariff his opinion on women. To which Ariff replied something like 'complicated, hard to understand, sensitive'..and Mr.Eric replied ''Oh, careful Ariff..If not tomorrow we'll see you blue black with bengkak here and there''.. hahaha -courtesy of Ariff's girl, hahaha-

Mr. Eric makes this chapter kind of fun. :)
But I still dislike this chapter. Biologically I mean.

But on the reproductive part, I think it is one of God's most amazing gifts to mankind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment