Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, November 28, 2011

At your own pace

Everyone experiences different things at different stages of life. At a age where you might be experiencing loss, someone else might be experiencing a win. A day when you experience sadness and someone else experience happiness.

That's life. It is not an absolute thing, it is constantly changing, or growing as how I'd like to say it, at a different pace for everyone.

On the topic of ''Love'' , yes, indeed, I guess it is a great feeling, for someone to love you, to care for you, to constantly care for you, text you, fight with you, sure, I agree. :) And I understand you're feeling all the 'wants' and the 'craving', especially at this age, and when all your friends around you have that 'special someone'.

But that time will come for you, when you're ready.

I think it's a great feeling too, to dream.
To wait, to hope, to wish for a happy future, not knowing if it's there to come. But that's what faith is about.
So until that other awesome part comes, you enjoy this part of the book okay?

You must always remember that. That there is no need to rush. Isn't it fun to enjoy every chapter of the book?
When you're a kid, you enjoy being a kid. And that goes on too, when you're a teen, when you're in the twenties, mid-life.. then there will be no regrets.
You won't find yourself wishing to go back to a time you've missed. There wouldn't be regrets.
And that's when you know you're really contented, and you can take anything as it comes.

I won't say that I'm lucky, I'll say that I'm blessed. :)
But so are you. Just that our ''timing'' ain't the same.
I have him now, you'll find him later on..if it's not anytime soon.

But 'till then, enjoy this ride.
So that once you find him, you'll enjoy that ride too.

Take everything as it go, and have fun.
At your own pace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment