Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sway to the rythm


I love how you're always there for me.
How you listen to me, your eyes never leaving mine, even when I look away.
How the lines on your forehead form when you're thinking hard.

I get scared when I talk about things, my feelings.
But you never rush me.
I love how everytime I pause, hesitating to continue, you nudge me softly,
word by word.
You wait patiently until I get there.

You've always waited, until I get to you.

Patience, something I don't have.

And I can tell you everything.
You never judge.
Even when I can see it hurts you.

When I get worried about you,
You start making light jokes of the situation,
so I'd smile.

You always do that.
I love how you notice every little thing I do.

How do you remember the things I say, when all I do is keep forgetting?
You remember everything.

How do you do that?

Sometimes my heart pains for you, to have fallen for me.
A mess.

But most of the time, I'm very thankful.
Because if you didn't,
and if you didn't show me you,
I wouldn't have.

I'm the lucky one.
Even though you keep insisting the other way round.

I'm thankful you know.
For you.
For us.



I'm a mess that way.
You're the glue that's holding us together.

All in time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment