Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am who I am

I'm quiet.
I don't say much.
I get mood out easily.

I'm VERY sensitive.
I need anger management.
I still need to learn how to be patient.

I know how to cheer myself up.
I'm dependable on people, physically.
I don't know how to do much things, yes I admit.
I'm a spoiled child.
But I'm NOT a brat. I'm always willing to learn.

I depend on myself, emotionally.
I have walls, and it's hard to go through them.
Because of that I've hurt many people, and in that process,
I've hurt myself.

I trip easily. Everyday, all the time.
I sing to myself, a lot.
I make up songs when I'm bored. They sound horrible, but I don't care.
I keep singing.

I try not to let what other's say get to me.
Most of the time, they do get to me anyways. But I try.
And when I succeed, I don't care.

I'm scared of INSECTS.
Literally scared..like they can eat me, kill everyone and take over the world.
I scream, hide, hug anyone nearest to me.

I DON'T like milk.
The taste, the smell..I get nauseated.
That includes when I LOOK at milk, or when someone's drinking milk beside me,
or when I walk down the milk aisle in the supermarket.

I'm always scared.
Scared of the future, scared of the past.
I worry easily.
About my family, my friends, people, strangers.
I just don't know how to show it.

I'm strong when others are scared.
I'm protective.

I don't know how to express myself.

I LOVE kids. Babies, toddlers, kids.
I'm always around them, at parties or at get-togethers.
I play with every child I see when I'm out.
At the mall, by the road, at the clinic.
I can't help it, they just make me so happy.

The weather affects the way I feel.
When it's warm or hot, I get snappy.
When it's cool or it just rained, you'll find me very happy.

I'm the happiest during Christmas season.

I'm indecisive.
I take FOREVER to make decisions.
That's why I get headaches when I go shopping. I can't take it.
The pressure, of choosing.
And living with the decision.
Not just with shopping alone.

I'm easily distracted.
Even when I'm listening.
Whether to a lecture, or a friend's confession.
I try my hardest to CONCENTRATE, but I lose myself.

I think a lot.
I space out.
I cry easily.
I get emotional easily.

I'm all for justice, fairness and equality.

I don't judge people and I don't like being judged.
I believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.
I believe in second chances.

I believe in Him, want to be close to Him.

I love truly. And forever.
I just don't know how to show it.

I'm still figuring out myself.
Since I came to AIMST, I've actually been learning about myself.
The good, the bad,
Learning from my mistakes,
learning to love myself, and others.
Learning how to show it.

This is me.
I am who I am,
and you do what you can about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment